• [The PCIe 4.0 That Crushes The Competition] With a standard data transfer rate that's 2x faster than the 3.0 version, the XS70 PCIe Gen 4x4 with 3D NAND flash memory and NVMe 1.4 support is exactly what serious gamers need to crush the competition. Mind-blowing continuous read and write speeds up to 7,300MB/s and 6,800MB/s, respectively, enable the XS70 to push the limits of what an SSD can do so you can break new records.
• [A Design That Breathes Like A Shark] Inspired by the gills of a shark, the XS70's unique heatsink design with carefully angled slits enables it to breathe during even the most intense gaming sessions. Heat easily ventilates out through the heatsink's gill-like slits to prevent overheating and maintain superior performance. The XS70 is not only as fierce as a shark on a performance level, but it can breathe like one too for longer and more stable gameplay!
• [Powered By Multiple Technologies For Optimum Performance] In order to game to the extreme, the XS70 supports RAID technology and LDPC coding to maintain system stability and data integrity to deliver maximum and reliable performance. It also supports DRAM Cache Buffer for improved sequential read/write and random read/write performance.
• [Extra Storage Space On The PS5] The XS70 is available in massive storage capacity options up to 4TB. Its size and performance specifications also meet PlayStation 5 console requirements, making it a simple solution to gain lots of extra storage space. With the XS70, there's no need to compromise old titles for new titles -- keep them all and build an impressive library.
• [A Powerful System Upgrade With Room For More] TWith an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the XS70's compact size allows for easy installation, while also saving space for other components. Coupled with its unparalleled performance and massive storage capacity options, it makes for an easy upgrade that's ready to handle the most heated matches against your opponents.
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 0.97 x 0.43 inch
• Weight: 1.16 oz/ 0.073 lb
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• Interface: PCIe Gen4 x 4
• Performance Read/Write (max.): 7300/6800 MB/s
*Performance read/write varies by system performance (such as hardware, software, and interface mode) and capacity.
• MTBF: 1,600,000 hours
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Shock Resistance Test: 1500G/0.5ms
• Certification: CE, FCC, UKCA, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
• System Requirement: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
• Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
*The SSD warranty is based on the TBW or Warranty period.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.