• [A Fundamental PCIe Gen3x4 That Goes Further]
The P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn't skimp on performance. It's designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, which means four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously.
• [NVMe 1.3 + HMB = Optimum Performance]
The P34A60 supports NVMe 1.3, which demands better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency. In addition, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) architecture, which allows the host driver to allocate system memory (RAM) for exclusive use by the SSD, results in higher efficiency.
• [Your Data In Good Hands]
The P34A60 is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful error correction code (ECC) algorithm, to keep data secure. Furthermore, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, to ensure that accessed and retrieved data are correct from start to finish, and a RAID engine, which provides an acceptable level of fault tolerance, work to enhance data integrity for greater reliability and stability.
• [A System Upgrade With Room For More]
With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the P34A60's compact size allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks. And with up to a massive 2TB capacity option, it's an easy upgrade that can greatly expand your system's storage potential while also saving space for other components.
• 5-year limited warranty.
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.14 inch
• Weight: 0.28 oz/ 0.018 lb
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• Interface: PCIe Gen3 x 4
• MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Shock Resistance Test: 1500G/0.5ms
• Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
• System Requirement: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
Payment & Security