• [Harness The Full Potential With CFexpress]
CThe Cinema EX utilizes the latest CFexpress technology to deliver a combination of the ultimate performance for the most demanding professional photographers and videographers. Its read and write speeds are both more than 3 times faster than CFast 2.0 media, leveraging the maximum performance of high-end digital film camera. And, with large storage capacity options up to 1TB, it provides longer, uninterrupted shooting sessions.
• [Write Speeds That Reach Unparalleled Levels]
With its PCIe Gen3x2 interface, as well as support for NVMe 1.3, the Cinema EX boasts extreme recording speeds up to 1500MB/s for flawless cinema-quality video capture, including 8K at high frame rates and bitrates. It also supports RAW continuous-burst shooting without delay – never miss a frame during those critical split-second moments!
• [Technology That Maximizes Performance]
The Cinema EX is more than just impressive speeds. To keep up with the pace that professionals demand, dynamic SLC Cache firmware works to provide optimal read/write sustained performance, while SmartRefresh technology works to maintain high read performance over time.
• [Technology For Endurance And Stability]
A card's ability to keep data safe is just as important as its ability to record it. An LDPC ECC engine and Block/Page RAID function with 3D NAND guarantees 3K PE cycles for enhanced endurance. SmartFlush power-shielding firmware protects data during unstable conditions.
• Backed by a 3-year warranty and within guaranteed TBW
• Dimension: 1.52 x 1.17 x 0.15 inch
• Controller: LDPC + RAID ECC engine, E2E Data Protection
• Interface: CFexpress 2.0 Type B
• Endurance (max.): 3,000 PE Cycles
• Seqencial Read/Write (max.): 1,700/1,500 MB/s
• Operating temperature: -10°C - 70°C
• Power Requirement: DC 3.3V
Payment & Security