• [Extremely Compact and Lightweight Portable SSD] The Bolt B80 impresses with an extraordinary design, shape, size, as well as feather lightness. The pocket-sized design makes the B80 the most compact and powerful storage device for professionals and trendsetters who are always on the move.
• [Premium Machined Aluminum to Stay Tough in Any Situation] The aluminum enclosure enables a perfect combination of style and function that it not only looks incredibly great with the metallic shine but also offers robust protection with higher durability.
• [Type-C and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Interface for Blazing Fast Transferring] The B80 is equipped with a Type-C port and USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface which can reach read/write speeds of up to 500/450MB/s for blistering-fast data transfers and back-ups. Whenever you're editing raw images, processing multiple applications or managing huge 4K video files, the B80 will not let you down with its high speeds to get them transferred in the blink of an eye.
• [Military-grade Shockproof and IP68 Waterproof] The B80 guarantees high protections for your important data against spills, splashes, dust and shocks for it passed a 1.22m military free fall test (MIL-STD-810G 516.7 Procedure IV) and is compliant with the IP68 waterproof and dustproof standard.
• [LED Indicator Lets You Know the Status] With the LED indicator, you can easily recognize the connection and transferring status at just a simple glance.
• 3-year warranty
• Dimensions: 2.91 x 2.44 x 0.59 inches
• Weight: 1.87oz/ 0.12lb
• Material: Aluminum
• Color: Silver
• Cable: Type-C (B80) to Type-A (PC/NB)
• Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 2 / USB 3.1 Gen1 / USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible
• Performance Read/Write (max.): 500/450 MB/s
• Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.5.x or later, Linux 2.6.31 or later
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Certification: CE/FCC/BSMI/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS/EAC/KCC/RCM
• Patent: TW Patent No.D189688/ JP Patent No.J-D1598506
Payment & Security