*Please note that the lead time will be 4-6 weeks.
• pSLC Flash Technology with 30K PE cycles endurance
• Static & Dynamic Wear Leveling and Early weak block retirement
• Sudden Power-Off Recovery (SPOR) resilient firmware with capability to avoid firmware crash when sudden power loss or unstable voltage occurs during operation mode and device initialization stage.
• Auto Read-Refresh, Read retry, Garbage collection
• SP Toolbox utility program to monitor Overall health status, Power Cycle count, Abnormal power cycle count, Bad block status including initial bad blocks, later bad blocks and spare blocks, Erase counts, ECC Uncorrectable counts.
• SP SMART Embedded applications with seamless integration with an edge’s device operating system.
• SP SMART IoT Sphere providing cloud service with alarm and notifications which monitors and analyzes the health and status of SP Flash products inside the connected devices.
• Form Factor: microSD
• Interface SD Specification: SD 3.0 UHS-1
• Speed Class: Class 10, U3
• Sequential Read/Write (max): 95/85 MB/s
• Operating Temperature Range:
- Normal: -25 °C to 85 °C
- Wide: -40 °C to 85 °C
• Storage Temperature Range: -40 °C to 85 °C
• Operating Voltage: 3.3 V ± 10%
• Power Consumption (max.)
- Read: 400mA
- Write: 400mA
- Stand-by: 1mA
• Data Retention @40 °C: 10 Years @ Life Begin; 1 Year @ Life End
• Endurance in Tera Bytes Written (TBW; guard band factor 2): 208TB
• Mechanical (SDA Spec)
- Bare Drop: 150cm free fall 6 faces
- Torque: 0.1N-m
- Bending: 10N
• StrongECC ECC up to 260 bits/4KB to ensure reliable 3K PE cycles
• Mean Time Between Failure: > =2,000,000 hours
• Serious quality control and assurance
- 100% NAND Flash screening
- Duration: 10,000 cycles
- Compliant with SDA Spec. ISO 7816-1 to pass UV light exposure and X-ray exposure
- Reliability criteria compliant with international standards IEC-60068 (Environmental test) and IEC-61000-4-2 (ESD, Contact +/-4KV, Air discharge +/-8KV)
Payment & Security