• [USB 3.2 Gen 2 Interface] With its USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, the PC60 can transfer data at lightning speeds while its Type-C port is both convenient and on-trend with the majority of new devices. Blazing read and write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s, respectively, get the job done faster – perfect for on-the-go tasks.
• [Square In Shape, But Not So Square In Design] At just 80mm square, the PC60 is one of our most portable-friendly portable SSDs yet. It fits snugly in the palm of a hand and comfortably slides into a pocket. The unique ripple design makes the drive extremely classy and stylish.
• [Durable Design] The PC60's shock-resistant design can withstand minor drops and bumps. The convenient keyhole design allows it to easily attach to keychains or bags. These features complement its intent to be an on-the-go back-up storage solution.
• [Large Capacity] Despite its ultra compact size, the PC60 contains massive storage space. 3D NAND Flash technology allows it to store a deceptively large amount of data, up to 1.92TB. At averages of 4MB per song or 6MB per photo, that's enough space for up to 480,000 songs or 320,000 photos.
• [LED Indicator] The PC60 features a LED indicator by which you can easily recognize the connection and transferring status at just a simple glance!
• 3-year warranty.
• Cable: Type-C to USB Type-A
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 3.15 x 0.44inches
• Weight: 1.62oz/0.1lb
• Color: Black
• Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible)
• Performance Read/Write (max.): 540/500 MB/s
• Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS 10.3.x or later, Linux 2.6.x or later, Android OS 6.0 or later
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Storage temperature: -40ºC to 85 ºC
• Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, RoHS, KCC
Payment & Security