• [Accessible PCIe 4.0 Boost]
Give your system the power of PCIe 4.0 with the budget-friendly UD90. Providing the best bang for your buck, it reaches read speeds up to 4,800MB/s and write speeds up to 4,200MB/s. It also boasts 2x faster data transfer rates than its predecessor, PCIe 3.0, for sustained use and dependable performance. With this much efficiency, the UD90 allows you to maximize your creative output at an unbeatable value.
• [Multi-Task Like No Other]
Don't lose your train of thought with slow load times! Designed with content creators in mind, the UD90 is built to handle the demanding levels of multi-tasking that's required of creative production, effortlessly. With support for NVMe 1.4 and Host Memory Buffer (HMB) technology, the UD90 offers uninterrupted productivity via higher performance and lower latency for seamless execution across applications.
• [Do More, In The Same Amount Of Time]
To bolster its multi-tasking factor even further, the UD90 takes advantage of increased bandwidth when used in conjunction with motherboards equipped with PCIe 4.0 slots. In fact, it has nearly double the bandwidth of PCIe 3.0 for shorter download times and the ability to download more files within the same amount of time.
• [Speed Meets Reliability]
An SSD's speed is meaningless without the ability to handle that speed reliably. The UD90 achieves improved sequential read/write and random read/write performance with support for SLC Caching. At the same time, it supports low density parity check (LDPC) coding to ensure accuracy of data transmission and reliability of data access.
• [Safe And Secure Data Storage]
The UD90 supports RAID to protect data in the case of a drive failure. It's also equipped with built-in E2E data protection for enhanced data transfer integrity. Unexpected things can happen at any moment, but the UD90 is prepared for them with your data at its utmost priority.
• 5-year limited warranty.
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.14 inch
• Weight: 0.28 oz/ 0.018 lb
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• Interface: PCIe Gen4 x 4
• MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Shock Resistance Test: 1500G/0.5ms
• Certification: CE, FCC, UKCA, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KC
• System Requirement: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Payment & Security