Silicon Power 64GB Superior Pro UHS-II (U3) V90 MicroSD Memory Card with Adapter
- Regular price $39.99
• [The Future Is Here: 8K Ultra HD] With UHS Video Speed Class 90 (V90), the Superior Pro microSDXC UHS-II card is ideal for professionals with DSLR cameras and advanced camcorders. With recording rates at least 90 MB/s, you'll capture footage in the most breathtaking quality with 8K Ultra HD resolution. And, not a single frame will be missed, for completely smooth and uninterrupted playback.
• [Need For Speed: UHS-II Technology] UHS-II technology introduces blazingly fast read and write speeds up to 290 and 160 MB/s, respectively, to fully maximize your time. Capture high-resolution photos and videos quickly and with ease. Write raw files in nearly 1/3 the time compared to UHS-I.
• [Enough Capacity For All Of Your Needs] Whether you're looking to store data on your digital camera, smartphone, drone, portable game console, tablet, or another device, the Superior Pro microSDXC UHS-II card can fulfill all of your needs. With up to 128GB storage capacity, it can store a whole lot of data.
• [ALL-ROUND DATA PROTECTION] Even if you are doing outdoor activities in some extreme climate conditions, the Superior Pro series can still survive from water, shock and wide-temperatures storage ranging from -40ºC to 85ºC! Moreover, the Superior series is immune to airport X-rays so there is no need to worry when traveling overseas.
• 5-year warranty.
• Dimension：0.6 x 0.4 x 0.1 inch
• Weight：0.02oz/ 0.0013lb
• Performance Read/Write (max.)：290/160 MB/s
• MTBF：More than 1,000,000 hours
• Durability：10,000 insertions (minimum)
• Operating temperature: 0ºC~70 ºC
• Storage temperature: -40ºC~85ºC
• Humidity: 8%~95%
• Operation Voltage: 2.7V - 3.6V
*Compatible with microSDXC enabled host devices; not compatible with SD devices and SD readers.
*Some of the listed capacity on a flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and not available for data storage. The actual data storage capacity is less than what is listed on the product.