• [A New Standard For App Responsiveness] With an advanced A2 rating, the Superior microSDXC UHS-I card is specifically designed for app enhancement. Minimum random read of 4,000 IOPS and random write of 2,000 IOPS equate to lightning-fast launches and smoother operation. This translates to an overall superior user experience on your Android-based smartphone, tablet, and other app-running mobile devices. It also saves internal storage space on your device.
• [4K Ultra HD Never Looked So Good] With UHS Speed Class 1 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), the Superior microSDXC UHS-I card allows you to capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD videos. Read and write speeds up to 100 and 80 MB/s, respectively, ensure that you’re spending more time recording every bit of the action in stunning quality.
• [Enough Capacity For All Of Your Needs] Whether you're looking to store data on your digital camera, smartphone, drone, portable game console, tablet, or another device, the Superior microSDXC UHS-I card can fulfill all of your needs. With up to 256GB storage capacity, it can store up to 39,400 songs, 75,200 photos, or 12 hours of 4K Ultra HD video.
• [ALL-ROUND DATA PROTECTION] Even if you are doing outdoor activities in some extreme climate conditions, the Superior series can still survive from water, shock and wide-temperatures storage ranging from -40ºC to 85ºC! Moreover, the Superior series is immune to airport X-rays so there is no need to worry when traveling overseas.
• 5-year warranty.
• Dimension：0.6 x 0.4 x 0.1 inch
• Weight：0.02oz/ 0.0013lb
• Performance Read/Write (max.)：100/80 MB/s
• MTBF：More than 1,000,000 hours
• Durability：10,000 insertions (minimum)
• Operating temperature: 0ºC~70 ºC
• Storage temperature: -40ºC~85ºC
• Humidity: 8%~95%
• Operation Voltage: 2.7V - 3.6V
*Compatible with microSDHC enabled host devices; not compatible with SD devices and SD readers.
*Some of the listed capacity on a flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and not available for data storage. The actual data storage capacity is less than what is listed on the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.