Silicon Power A55 128GB-2TB TLC SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5-inch Internal Solid State Drive
- Regular price $57.99
• [3D NAND Technology for Enhanced Reliability and Power Efficiency] Applying the advanced 3D NAND flash, Ace A55 features higher reliability and better power efficiency than traditional SSDs equipped with 2D NAND flash. The A55 offers improved endurance and longer battery life that you're able to work longer without frequently recharge your laptop.
• [High Transfer Speeds for Fast Start-Up] Powered by the high-quality controller and original synchronous NAND flash, the A55 delivers incredibly high transfer speeds that enable short boot time, fast application loading and quick file processing.
• [SLC Cache Technology for Performance Boost and Longer Lifespan] The A55 especially applies the ”SLC Cache technology” that allows all data to be written in the SLC portion first and leads to higher peak writing performance. In addition, the technology can reduce write amplification and thus offer better endurance and longer lifespan of the SSD.
• [Absolutely Reliable with Bad Block Management] The A55 is built with Bad Block Management, which can continually monitor and replace bad blocks to keep your system in good condition with prolonged lifespan of an SSD.
• [Multiple Techniques Supported] The A55 is one of the lightest and thinnest SSD of its kind yet it is shock- and vibration-proof since it contains no moving parts. Furthermore, S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC technology are equipped to promise higher data transmission safety.
• Weight: 1.45~2.12 ounces
• Dimensions: 3.94 x 2.75 x 0.28 inch
• Interface: SATA III 6Gbps
• Vibration Resistance Test: 20G
• Shock Resistance Test: 1500G Max
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Storage temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC
• Operation Voltage: 5V
• MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
I've been buying SPs for almost 2 years And they're are good. I never had any issues with many of purchases that I had kudos to Silicon power
Purchased two 512 models for a raid 1 in my Ubuntu server as the OS drives and haven't had any issues. The price was excellent and will be buying more for the other two servers.
I bought a a55 ssd drive for my Ubuntu server in my Dell r230. Works great, fast, and reliable.