Required Reward Points: 6,500 points
(This item is only for Reward Points redemption, not available for purchase.)
Click here to learn how to redeem a freebie
• [The Future Is Here: 8K Ultra HD] With UHS Video Speed Class 90 (V90), the Superior Pro microSDXC UHS-II card is ideal for professionals with DSLR cameras and advanced camcorders. With recording rates at least 90 MB/s, you'll capture footage in the most breathtaking quality with 8K Ultra HD resolution. And, not a single frame will be missed, for completely smooth and uninterrupted playback.
• [Need For Speed: UHS-II Technology] UHS-II technology introduces blazingly fast read and write speeds up to 290 and 160 MB/s, respectively, to fully maximize your time. Capture high-resolution photos and videos quickly and with ease. Write raw files in nearly 1/3 the time compared to UHS-I.
• [Enough Capacity For All Of Your Needs] Whether you're looking to store data on your digital camera, smartphone, drone, portable game console, tablet, or another device, the Superior Pro microSDXC UHS-II card can fulfill all of your needs. With up to 128GB storage capacity, it can store a whole lot of data.
• [ALL-ROUND DATA PROTECTION] Even if you are doing outdoor activities in some extreme climate conditions, the Superior Pro series can still survive from water, shock and wide-temperatures storage ranging from -40ºC to 85ºC! Moreover, the Superior series is immune to airport X-rays so there is no need to worry when traveling overseas.
• 5-year warranty.
• Dimension：0.6 x 0.4 x 0.1 inch
• Weight：0.02oz/ 0.0013lb
• Performance Read/Write (max.)：290/160 MB/s
• MTBF：More than 1,000,000 hours
• Durability：10,000 insertions (minimum)
• Operating temperature: 0ºC~70 ºC
• Storage temperature: -40ºC~85ºC
• Humidity: 8%~95%
• Operation Voltage: 2.7V - 3.6V
*Compatible with microSDXC enabled host devices; not compatible with SD devices and SD readers.
*Some of the listed capacity on a flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and not available for data storage. The actual data storage capacity is less than what is listed on the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.