• [Type C Ready] Mobile C80 accommodates the dual interfaces of USB Type-C and USB3.1 Gen1(USB 3.0), meaning you can transfer and share data easily between any "traditional" USB based PC/Laptop and the new-generation Type C devices.
• [Swivel-cap Design] The brilliant 360° swivel-cap design is never in the way, never gets lost and always protects the end that is not in use.
• [Metallic Casing] The zinc alloy casing of C80 features sandblasting treatment that enables superior resistance to scratches and fingerprints.
• [Unique Circular Shape for Easy Grasp and Use] The unique circular shape design makes it easy to grasp and use, and you can easily attach the drive to your keychain.
• [Instantly Transferring Gadget] Without constraints of internet signals and different kinds of cables and adapters, the C80 promises more stable, easier, and faster data transmission.
• [All-round Data Protection] COB (Chip on Board) technology keeps the Mobile C80 tiny and compact as well as protected against water, vibration, and dust.
• 5-year warranty.
[Compatibility List of Type-C Enabled Devices]Dual Interface USB Flash Drive
-15”Macbook Pro 2016, 12” Macbook Early 2015
-Samsung S8 / Note 7, LG G5, Motorola Moto Z series, hTC 10 and more
-ChromeBook Pixel , ASUS ZenBook, Acer Aspire E, Dell Inspiron, HP Envy, Lenovo ThinkPad Chromebook and more.
• Capacity：32GB, 64GB, 128GB
• Dimension：1.94 x 0.71 x 0.26 inches
• Weight：0.28 oz/ 0.018lb
• Material：Zinc alloy
• Interface：USB-C / USB 3.1 Gen1 / USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible (Charging is not supported)
• Supported OS：
PC- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.3.x or later, Linux 2.6.x or later
Mobile device- Android 4.1.X or later / Windows phone 8 or later
• Operating temperature：0° C ~ 70° C
• Certification：CE/FCC/BSMI/KCC/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS
• Patent：TW Patent：D172226
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.