• [A Well-Balanced PCIe Gen3x4 For All]
The UD80 strikes a perfect harmony between cost and performance to breathe new life into your system without burning a hole in your pocket. Designed for creators that need more than just a jolt of inspiration, the UD80 provides exceptional value and a performance boost with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface – a boost that leaves SATA III SSDs behind in the dust!
• [Create Faster With Reduced Waiting Times]
The UD80 utilizes the speed capabilities of PCIe 3.0 with the efficiency of NVMe and Host Memory Buffer (HMB) technology. At the same time, experience seamless productivity via the higher performance and lower latency that's achieved by NVMe 1.4 and HMB technology.
• [More Storage In A Versatile Form Factor]
Far superior to its 2D counterpart, the UD80 features 3D NAND flash technology, which allows for greater storage density on the versatile M.2 2280 form factor. Easily install this small form factor in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks to instantly gain up to 2TB of extra storage capacity.
• [Speed Meets Reliability]
An SSD's speed is meaningless without the ability to handle that speed reliably. The UD80 achieves improved sequential read/write and random read/write performance with support for SLC Caching. At the same time, it supports low density parity check (LDPC) coding to ensure accuracy of data transmission and reliability of data access.
• [Safe And Secure Data Storage]
The UD80 supports RAID to protect data in the case of a drive failure. It's also equipped with built-in E2E data protection for enhanced data transfer integrity. Unexpected things can happen at any moment, but the UD80 is prepared for them with your data at its utmost priority.
• 5-year limited warranty.
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.14 inch
• Weight: 0.28 oz/ 0.018 lb
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• Interface: PCIe Gen3 x 4
• MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Shock Resistance Test: 1500G/0.5ms
• Certification: CE, FCC, UKCA, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KC
• System Requirement: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or Windows 11.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.