• [Eliminate Lag While Keeping It Cool]
With NVMe 1.3 support, the XD80 delivers higher performance, lower latency, and lower power consumption for the smoothest gameplay without any lag. The durable aluminum heatsink provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management. In fact, compared to SSDs without a heatsink, the XD80 keeps temperatures as much as 20% lower, maintaining its stability.
• [Better Performance With RAID Technology]
In order to push beyond standard limits, the XD80 supports RAID technology and comes in massive storage capacity options up to 2TB. Even during the most highly demanding games, it will maintain system stability and data integrity to deliver maximum and reliable performance.
• [A Powerful System Upgrade With Room For More]
With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the XD80's compact size allows for easy installation, while also saving space for other components. Coupled with its blazing speed and massive storage capacity options, it makes for an easy upgrade that's ready to handle the most intense gaming sessions.
• 5-year limited warranty.
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.19 inch
• Weight: 0.39 oz/ 0.024 lb
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• Interface: PCIe Gen3 x 4
• MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Shock Resistance Test: 1500G/0.5ms
• Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
• System Requirement: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.