• [3D QLC NAND: More Storage, Less Space] With 3D QLC NAND storage technology, the UD70 PCIe Gen 3x4 incorporates a much higher memory cell density, allowing for greater storage capacity on a smaller footprint – up to 2TB. Plus, NVMe 1.3 support, read speeds up to 3,400MB/s, and write speeds up to 3,000MB/s make this M.2 2280 SSD a force to be reckoned with. As an overall cost-efficient option, the UD70 is truly an all-around performer that's perfect for DIY system builders, casual gamers and video editors, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC.
• [Keep It Cool: Dual Self-Cooling System] The UD70 is specially engineered with a dual self-cooling system that operates via active state power management (ASPM) and autonomous power state transition (APST). In addition, thermal throttling effectively monitors and controls the temperature to prevent sudden speed drops or damage of stored data caused by high temperature. With these advanced mechanisms in place, the UD70 will keep its cool to sustain a safe and optimal level of performance at all times, which translates to a longer and more reliable lifespan.
• [Powered By Multiple Technologies For Optimum Performance] The UD70 supports SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to improve sequential read/write and random read/write performance. Built-in low density parity check (LDPC) coding, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine data protection all work to provide enhanced data transmission accuracy and access reliability, while AES 256-bit encryption ensures data security.
• [A System Upgrade With Room For More] With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the UD70's compact size allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks. And with 3 different capacity options (500GB, 1TB, 2TB), it's an easy upgrade that can greatly expand your system's storage potential based on your needs and budget, while also saving space for other components.
• To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M. 2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted
• The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first.
-Warranty length: 5 years
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.14 inch
• Weight: 0.28 oz/ 0.018 lb
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• Interface: PCIe Gen3 x 4
• Performance Read/Write (max.): 3400/3000 MB/s
• MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Shock Resistance Test: 1500G/0.5ms
• Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
• System Requirement: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
*Performance read/write varies by system performance (such as hardware, software, and interface mode) and capacity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.