• *Must Read* The A66 game drive is Pre-formatted as NTFS. If you are using Mac OS, please reformat the drive to exFAT or other format that is compatible with Mac system.
• [Rugged Drive For All-Terrain Reliability] The Armor A66 is the ultimate all-terrain drive to back-up and protect your data from out in the wild to back in the office, safely and securely. With its all-around protective rubber bumper, IPX4-level water-resistance, and military-grade shockproof design, this portable hard drive is ready to shake-off drops, shocks, rain, and dust with ease.
• [Nothing Shocks This Drive] Meeting the MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV drop test requirements, this drive is military-grade shockproof. For extra defense, an all-around bumper provides 360˚ protection to take it anywhere, worry-free. On the inside, an advanced suspension system effectively reduces impact force and increases shock-absorption.
• [Inclement Weather? Not A Problem] IPX4-level water-resistance gives this drive the protection it needs to be truly all-terrain. Your data is safe against splashing water from any direction so you can fearlessly go out without checking the weather forecast.
• [Fast And Spacious With USB 3.2 Gen 1] Up to 5TB of storage gives you a massive amount of portable space to back up your photos, video footage, and files wherever your adventures lead. Super-speed USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface delivers rapid read and write speeds up to 5Gbps to cut the time needed for editing or transferring large files and get the job done faster.
• [Nothing To Lose With This Design] The Armor A66 was cleverly constructed with a built-in cable-carry design. It's a portable-friendly way to ensure you never misplace that loose, pesky cable again.
• 3-year manufacturer warranty.
• Dimension：5.48 x 3.78 x 0.64 inch
• Weight：7.37~11.57 oz / 0.46~0.72 lb (by capacity)
• Material：Plastic/ Rubber
• Interface：USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
• Supported operating systems：Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 64-Bit, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x (*Reformatting required for use with Mac OS)
• Operating temperature：5℃~ 55℃
• Storage temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
• Certification：CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KC, RCM
Payment & Security