Taipei, Taiwan – July 12th, 2021 – A lightweight M.2 SSD is a great way to add significant performance gains to any laptop or PC workstation. Silicon Power (SP) is releasing a new enclosure that will give your SSD the ability to not only achieve these gains but also take it wherever you go.
Upgrade To New And Faster Possibilities
The PD60 turns your M.2 M-key NVMe or SATA SSD into a portable hard drive for whenever and wherever you need it. Transfer data rapidly up to 10Gbps via its USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface with the included Type-C to Type-C cable. It's also backwards-compatible with USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 at their respective speed limits.
Shield What Matters To You
The aluminum body is durable enough to protect your SSD, yet light enough to toss in your bag and hardly notice it, making it the perfect travel companion. It also provides superior heat dissipation, which is further enhanced by its slide design, allowing excess heat to escape when the cover is removed.
Purchase it from the Silicon Power Store!
● Transform an SSD into a durable and portable hard drive
● Compatible with 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 M-key PCIe NVMe or SATA SSDs
● Rapid data transfer with USB 3.2 Gen 2 extreme high-speed interface (up to 10Gbps)
● Made of lightweight aluminum with superior heat dissipation
● Supports Plug & Play so no external power is required
● Simple installation only takes a few seconds
● Includes 1 Type-C to Type-C cable
● Dimensions: 102.2mm x 28.1mm x 12.6mm
● Weight: 38g
● Material: Aluminum
● Color: Black
● Connection Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1 & USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
● Internal Interface: M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD / M.2 SATA SSD
● Compatibility: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280 M.2 M-key form factors
● Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS 10.3.x or later, Linux 2.6.x or later, Android OS 9.0 or later
● Operating Temperature: 5°C - 55°C
● Storage Temperature: -40°C - 70°C
● Power Supply: DC 5V
● Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
● Warranty: 2 years