• [Upgrade To New And Faster Possibilities] The PD60 turns your M.2 M-key PCIe NVMe or SATA SSD into a portable hard drive for whenever and wherever you need it. Transfer data rapidly up to 10Gbps via its USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface with the included Type-C to Type-C cable. It's also backwards-compatible with USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 at their respective speed limits.
• [Shield What Matters To You] The aluminum body is durable enough to protect your SSD, yet light enough to toss in your bag and hardly notice it, making it the perfect travel companion. It also provides superior heat dissipation, which is further enhanced by its slide design, allowing excess heat to escape when the cover is removed.
• [Access Data From Multiple Devices] With the included Type-C to Type-C cable, it's easy to access your data from a variety of devices. Get what you need with direct access from Type-C laptops, desktops, and OTG-enabled phones or tablets. It works with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android for complete support.
• [Simple Installation, Many Benefits] The PD60 does not require any tools or screws, offering a simple SSD installation that only takes a few seconds. In return, it grants the ability to take your SSD anywhere with 360° protection and lightning-fast speed access to your data.
• Weight: 1.34oz/ 0.084lb
• Dimensions: 4.02 x 1.10 x 0.5 inch
• Material: Aluminum
• Connection Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1 & USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
• Internal Interface: M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD / M.2 SATA SSD • Operating temperature: 5ºC to 55 ºC
• Storage temperature: -40ºC to -70ºC
• Power Support: DC 5V
• Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
• Warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.