- Improper installation, accidents, or negligence.
- Abuse, misuse, any unauthorized disassembly, repair, or modification.
- Unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, or acts of God. It also does not extend to any product.
- Warranty or authenticity stickers have been altered, smeared, removed, damaged and lost.
- Carrying an incorrect, damaged, or unclear product serial number.
- Purchased from an unauthorized reseller or retailer.
Warranty Claim Requirements
- Proof of the place and the date of purchase: online product registration.
- Products must bear Silicon Power labels.
- Undamaged outward appearance.
- External Storage and SSD: Please send all accessories along with main product.
- You may return your product to Silicon Power within 30 days of the delivery date if you are not satisfied with it. All returned items must be in new condition with its original package. If your original item came with free items, you must return all associated items to get a full refund. Silicon Power only refund the purchase price of the returned item; shipping fee and the retail value of any free items you keep are nonrefundable.
- The warranty does not covered any recovery or back up on any digital data in the product. It is highly recommended to save (back up) any programs, digital data before sending products to SP for warranty service. SP does not guarantee the completeness of the data stored in products during the RMA process and is not liable for any damages or losses of digital data stored in products during the RMA or even delivery process.
- SP will either replace it with a refurbished, new one or repair it to be functionally equivalent to a new one. Hence, the repaired product that you receive might not be the one you originally sent.
- Due to ongoing technology or in case of discontinuity of any product, SP will be unable to repair the product, and therefore replace the product with a comparable one.
- The new, refurbished or functionally equivalent product provided by SP under the Warranty Service will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period
- To continuously improve the quality and performance of our products, SP reserves the right to change the appearance, content or specifications of our products without prior notice.
- For limited Lifetime Warranty products, the warranty service starting from the original purchase date until the end of product life cycle. (The end of product life cycle is determined by SP).
If there are any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Support.