• [Ultra-compact for Up-to-date Devices] Designed with M.2 2280 form factor (80 x 22 x 3.5 mm), A55 M.2 2280 SSD features the super compact size and case-less design that make it applicable for tiny-and-thin devices such as ultrabooks, tablet computers and mini PCs.
• [Enhanced Performance for Intensive Workloads] Equipped with high-quality NAND flash chips and SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, the A55 M.2 2280 enables impressive transfer rates to offer you an instant upgrade solution whenever it comes to the daily computing applications or demanding multitasking. And it applies the intelligent SLC cache technology that can boost writing performance to even higher peaks.
• [IntelSRT Supported for Flexible Configuration] Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT) is supported to enable flexible computer configuration for improved overall performance and efficiency. The ISRT enables to automatically identify and store your most frequently used applications to the SSD while letting you to have a hard drive with its full storage capacity. As such, you can enjoy the high-performance and cost-effective upgrade solution by using a lower-cost, small-capacity SSD applied in conjunction with a low-cost, high-capacity HDD.
• [Guaranteed Reliability and Stability] The A55 M.2 2280 supports TRIM, NCQ and S.M.A.R.T. command. Also, it ensures the stability and overall system reliability with the built-in automatic error correction (ECC), average rewriteable storage block technology (Wear Leveling) and fault block management (Bad Block Management).
• Weight: 0.28 ounces
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.14 inch
• Form Factor: M.2 2280-D5-B-M
• Interface: SATA III 6Gbps
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Storage temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC
• MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.