• [Square In Shape, But Not So Square In Design]
At just 80mm square, the PC60 is one of our most portable-friendly portable SSDs yet. It fits snugly in the palm of a hand and comfortably slides into a pocket, unnoticed, thanks to its slim 11mm profile. The polished frame accentuates its square shape, while the unique ripple design symbollically conveys memories like ripples, momentary fluctuations in life that are recorded on to this device.
• [This Portable SSD Was Made For Walkin']
The PC60's shock-resistant design can withstand minor drops and bumps. The convenient keyhole design allows it to easily attach to keychains or bags. These features complement its intent to be an on-the-go back-up storage solution.
• [USB 3.2 Gen 2: The Pace That Keeps Up With You]
With its USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, the PC60 can transfer data at lightning speeds, up to 10Gbps, while its Type-C port is both convenient and on-trend with the majority of new devices. Blazing read and write speeds up to 540MB/s and 500MB/s, respectively, get the job done faster – perfect for on-the-go tasks.
• [More Space Than Meets The Eye]
Despite its ultra compact size, the PC60 contains massive storage space. 3D NAND Flash technology allows it to store a deceptively large amount of data, up to 2TB. At averages of 4MB per song or 6MB per photo, that's enough space for up to 480,000 songs or 320,000 photos.
• 3-year warranty.
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 3.15 x 0.44 inches
• Weight: 1.62oz/0.1lb
• Material: Plastic
• Color: Black
• Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1 & USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
• Performance Read/Write (max.): 540/500 MB/s
• Cable: Type-C to USB Type-A x1
• Connector: USB Type-A to Type-C x1
• Works with Windows and Macs: USB Type A to USB Type-C Connector included
• Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS 10.3.x or later, Linux 2.6.x or later, Android OS 6.0 or later
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, RoHS, KCC
• Patent: TW Patent No. D206225
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.