Taipei, Taiwan – June 10th, 2022 – Silicon Power (SP) releases its first line of memory modules featuring the all-new, next-gen DDR5 technology. Designed for gaming, the XPOWER Zenith DDR5 UDIMM module is available in both RGB and non-RGB forms.
DDR5 Unleashes Game-Changing Performance
Experience even faster frequencies, greater capacities, and lower voltages with the latest release in our Zenith Series, the XPOWER Zenith DDR5 UDIMM module. Take your gaming abilities to new high scores with turbo speeds ranging from 5200MHz to 6000MHz. It's available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB module densities with double the banks and double the burst length compared to DDR4 to give hardcore gamers and overclockers the power to harness DDR5's game-changing performance.
Eliminate The Competition Without Turning Up The Heat
The aluminum heatsink, available in black or white and finished with a hairline texture, promotes maximum heat dissipation and thermal management. This effect is boosted even further by a low 1.25V-1.35V power consumption, an On-Die Error Correction Code (ECC), and a power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide reliably stable and uninterrupted gameplay at the highest resolutions while keeping its cool no matter how heated the competition gets.
Purchase it from the Silicon Power Store!
● Premium Zenith Series gaming memory module designed for hardcore gamers and overclockers
● Turbo speeds ranging from 5200MHz to 6000MHz with nearly zero lag time showcase DDR5's next-level performance
● Available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB module densities
● Durable aluminum heatsink provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management
● Compatible with 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors that support DDR5 and DDR5 compatible motherboards
● Ready and certified for Intel® XMP 3.0 for ultra-fast one-click overclocking
● Double the banks and double the burst length compared to DDR4 for game-changing performance
● Low voltage of 1.25V-1.35V for less power consumption
● Game at the highest resolutions with improved stability from On-Die Error Correction Code (ECC)
● Power management integrated circuit (PMIC) provides a more stable power supply for uninterrupted gameplay
● Dimensions: 133.4mm x 38.5mm x 8.8mm
Single Pack: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
Dual Channel Kit: 16GB(8GB*2), 32GB(16GB*2), 64GB(32GB*2)
● Color: Black, White
● Form Factor: U-DIMM Non-ECC
● Frequency (Speed): 5200/5600/6000 MHz
● CAS Latency: CL38 (5200), CL40 (5600), CL40 (6000)
● Voltage: 1.25V (5200, 5600), 1.35V (6000)
● Certification: CE, UKCA, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS
● Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty