Taipei, Taiwan – May 20st, 2022 – Silicon Power (SP) unleashes its newest PCIe 4.0 SSD, the UD90, featuring storage capacities up to 1TB with 3D NAND flash technology.
Accessible PCIe 4.0 Boost
Give your system the power of PCIe 4.0 with the budget-friendly UD90. Providing the best bang for your buck, it reaches read speeds up to 4,800MB/s and write speeds up to 4,200MB/s. It also boasts 2x faster data transfer rates than its predecessor, PCIe 3.0, for sustained use and dependable performance. With this much efficiency, the UD90 allows you to maximize your creative output at an unbeatable value.
Multi-Task Like No Other
Don't lose your train of thought with slow load times! Designed with content creators in mind, the UD90 is built to handle the demanding levels of multi-tasking that's required of creative production, effortlessly. With support for NVMe 1.4 and Host Memory Buffer (HMB) technology, the UD90 offers uninterrupted productivity via higher performance and lower latency for seamless execution across applications.
Purchase it from the Silicon Power Store!
● PCIe Gen 4x4 interface with read speeds up to 4,800MB/s and write speeds up to 4,200MB/s
● Supports NVMe 1.4 and Host Memory Buffer (HMB) for higher performance and lower latency
● 3D NAND technology allows for dense storage in a compact design
● Available in a range of storage capacity options: 250GB, 500GB, and 1TB
● Supports low density parity check (LDPC) coding to ensure accuracy of data transmission and reliability of data access
● Supports SLC Caching to improve sequential read/write and random read/write performance
● Supports RAID to protect data in the case of a drive failure
● Built-in E2E data protection for enhanced data transfer integrity
● Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
● Capacity: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB
● Dimensions: 22.0mm x 80.0mm x 3.5mm
● Weight: 8g
● Performance Read (max.): up to 4,800MB/s*
● Performance Write (max.): up to 4,200MB/s*
● Interface: PCIe Gen 4x4
● Shock Resistance: 1500g/0.5ms
● MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
● Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
● Certification: CE, FCC, UKCA, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KC
● Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
● System Requirements: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
*Performance read/write varies by system performance (such as hardware, software, and interface mode) and capacity