64GB-512GB Superior UHS-1(U3) V30 A1 MicroSD Memory Card with Adapter
• [All Of Your Precious Moments In 4K Ultra HD]
With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), the Superior Pro microSDXC UHS-I card allows you to capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD videos. Furthermore, read and write speeds up to 100 and 80 MB/s, respectively, ensure that you’re spending more time recording and less time waiting.
• [Boost Your App Performance]
With an A1 rating, the Superior Pro microSDXC UHS-I card is optimized for app performance. Minimum random read of 1,500 IOPS and random write of 500 IOPS equate to faster launches and enhanced operation. This translates to an overall superior user experience on your Android-based smartphone, tablet, and other app-running mobile devices. It also saves internal storage space on your device.
• [Enough Capacity For All Of Your Needs]
The Superior Pro microSDXC UHS-I card comes with up to 512GB storage capacity – that’s up to 77,300 songs, 150,300 photos, or 24 hours of 4K Ultra HD video. It’s the superior choice to upgrade your mobile device to the speed of life so you can capture those moments at the speed of life, too.
• [ALL-ROUND DATA PROTECTION] Even if you are doing outdoor activities in some extreme climate conditions, the Superior series can still survive from water, shock and wide-temperatures storage ranging from -40ºC to 85ºC! Moreover, the Superior series is immune to airport X-rays so there is no need to worry when traveling overseas.
• 5-year warranty.
• Dimension：0.6 x 0.4 x 0.1 inch
• Weight：0.02oz/ 0.0013lb
• Performance Read/Write (max.)：100/80 MB/s
• MTBF：More than 1,000,000 hours
• Durability：10,000 insertions (minimum)
• Operating temperature: 0ºC~70 ºC
• Storage temperature: -40ºC~85ºC
• Humidity: 8%~95%
• Operation Voltage: 2.7V - 3.6V
*Compatible with microSDHC enabled host devices; not compatible with SD devices and SD readers.
*Some of the listed capacity on a flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and not available for data storage. The actual data storage capacity is less than what is listed on the product.