Silicon Power A60 1TB USB 3.1 Gen 1 2.5-inch External Hard Drive
- Regular price $49.99
•[PS4 / XBOX COMPATIBLE] Ideal for gaming enthusiasts Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS4 Pro and PS4 Slim (PS4 System Software version 4.50 or higher).
•[ALL-ROUND DATA PROTECTION] Military-grade shockproof and IPX4 water-resistant protection
•[NO MORE MISSING CABLES] Cable-carry design for easy cable storage
•3-year manufacturer warranty.
• Dimension：5.5 x 3.4 x 0.9 inch
• Weight：8~11.9 oz / 0.5~0.7 lb (by capacity)
• Material：Plastic/ Rubber
• Interface：USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible
• Data transfer rates：Max. 5 Gbps (USB 3.0 Mode); Max. 480 Mbps (USB 2.0 Mode)
• Power supply：DC5V (Power supplied through USB)
• Supported operating systems：Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
• Operating temperature：5℃~ 55℃
• Storage temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
• Certification：CE/FCC/BSMI/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS/KCC/RCM
• Patent：TW Patent No. M486125. M487543 . D164347
• Warranty：3-year warranty
I now have three SP Silicon Power external drives and plan to buy a 4th. Each is 1T. I've owned two external drives from other companies and each one failed due to the quality and style of the connection. I lost everything on each of these two other external drives – and was only able to retrieve files backed up on old CDs. The connection on those external drives became loose in less than a year and would no longer stay connected to my laptop. This device connects into any USB port and operates just like a flash drive. The connection is very tight and snug, connects within seconds – and STAYS CONNECTED! The other external drives jiggled loose while copying from my laptop to the external drive. The design and quality of the other two devices was so poor that I could no longer copy files to and from the device. Not so with this product - IT IS EXCELLENT. I've now been a customer for 2 years. I recommend buying additional SP Silicon Power external drives to back up EVERYTHING on your main external drive – just in case anything should happen to your main external drive.